Roulette can be said as a game of luck. Watching the ball roll through several numbers in black and red color, passing the number that you place the bet on. However, there is some online roulette best betting information that can help you.
Online Roulette Best Betting Information That Can Help You
How to Play Online Roulette Game?
Online roulette betting has two platforms, which is RNG (Random Number Generator) sites and Live Betting ones. Both platforms shouldn’t have any difference in quality. However, there are several differences. RNG based sites are purely controlled by a computer program and have minimalistic design similar to computer card games such as Solitaire. Meanwhile, Live Betting streams the game being dealt real time by actual dealers. Both usually require bettors to transfer bet money first before playing. Pick one to your tastes.
The gameplay is not any different than normal roulette. Basically, what bettors have to do is betting on certain square in hope for getting the ball hitting the right place. There are several bets:
- Inside bets
Inside bets are bets inside the number squares. The squares range from zero to 36 or 35 depending on the game version you play. There are some bet options in inside bets:
- This is a simple bet placed to one number only. Payout ratio 35:1.
- This option let bettors split a bet to two squares. To do it, place the chips on the line between two squares. Payout ratio 17:1.
- Square or Corner. This bet covers four squares. To place this bet, put your chips in the corner where the four squares intended to be bet on met. Payout ratio 8:1.
- This bet covers two rows of 3 numbers (six squares). Payout ratio 5:1.
- Outside bets
Red or Black. Pick a side to bet on. The red or black can be seen on the colour behind the numbers. This bet has 1:1 payout since it covers big area.
- Odd or Even. It also works and has the same payout as red or black. However, it covers the number squares based on the odd and even number instead.
- High or Low. Also have 1:1 payout ratio. Low number starts from one until 18, while high starts from 19 until 36.
- There are three column dividing the number squares. Usually on the opposite side from the zero. The payout is 2:1.
- There are three dozen divided throughout the number squares. Usually on top of black or red squares. The payout is 2:1.
- Basic Strategy
Roulette is really simple. However, there are several strategies that may help to win better, such as:
- Betting on red-black or odd-even at start to grow the profits first
- Do combination bets between outside and inside bets to cover most area
- Betting on the lower case of the wheel since the ball mostly hit there
- Playing French and European roulette instead of American ones because they have single zeroes and lower house edge.
Have you found online roulette best betting information that can help you, really help you? Prove it by yourself by playing and using this information. Take the big hit as many as you can and do not forget to have some fun. Happy betting!